Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures of the house

Today, Saturday Feb 20th is my due date. Nothing is happening.
Anna really likes to go get the mail, and check out that outfit! It's really cold outside but she dresses like a Vegas girl.



I've got a spot set aside for the new baby's picture.






One of my favorite things is the laundry room. It's not decorated all cute or anything but it's up by the bedrooms and has a counter where I can put the kids' clothes.

Anna's room

Kaylee loves having her own room so Anna doesn't mess it up.


The cute boys' room. I love that shelf that Todd made.




7 comments:

Vivek said...

Thats A great News ...Wish you have a very healthy child ...God Bless and Keep smiling

Ditto Family said...

Looks like you are all ready. What a great house!!

Melanie said...

You guys are experts at setting up house. Everything looks so cute!Hope that baby doesn't keep you waiting too long!!

Carrie said...

I can't believe you are due already. Wishing good things for you. Can't wait to see pictures!

Jeff and Nichole said...

The house looks great. We always love seeing pictures of you and the kids. Hope the baby comes soon.

Swasey Times said...

Holy Model home. How one earth do you do it? I'm two months behind you and just the thought of moving into a new house makes me want to take a nap.

Lisa and Alan said...

The house looks awesome. I need you to come decorate mine for me. I saw the kitchen and thought it was the same kitchen in the Yakima house you were in.