Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1

New Year's Eve there was alot of snow. I am so glad that Todd took the kids outside to play in it. They loved it.
On Christmas Anna got some green nail polish from Santa. You'd think I'd learn my lesson about that (which can be said about alot of things). I saw Dallin go into the bathroom to wash his hands after being in his room. There was no reason why he'd be doing that and then I remembered I had just been painting Anna's nails. Luckily there wasn't any on the carpet--it took lots of scrubbing though to get off his hands.

Anna helping me make rolls.

I made these little dolls for my girls.
We enjoyed looking at Christmas lights this year. There was a fancy house we walked around by.






5 comments:

Swasey Times said...

Looks like you're having a great time. We miss you guys.

AWS said...

Kari, Those dolls are stinkin' awesome. Your girls will keep those and love them forever. You'll have to tell me how you did that, so I can make one for Scarlett. The top picture of Kaylee looks like Amy when she was younger. Weird. Merry Christmas! We're sad we missed everyone. Next year!

jenorme said...

Snow angels and catching snow in her mouth, that is talent! Homemade rolls and dolls, that is amazing! Happy New Year!

Carrie said...

I love your rolls!

Jennifer B said...

What fun pictures! Glad you are enjoying the snow.