Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our summer vacation

It's hard to believe our trip is already over. Here are a few highlights.

First we traveled to Corvalis, OR to visit my friend Cherie and her family. We each now have 4 kids and bet they'd be best buds if we lived near eachother.
Then we went to Lincoln City.

It was very cold. Quite a change from Las Vegas. I think everyone looks really nice in this picture.
And in this one.
Anna loved that her dress matched Aunt Nichole's.Back in Yakima the kids loved the playroom. We played games, hung out and went to the batting cages, and miniature golf. Todd and I both felt sick (which was kind of lame) but it was still good and we love visiting family.















1 comment:

Jeff and Nichole said...

It's wierd, I swear I made a comment about this before. We sure enjoyed hanging out with you guys. We'll have to get a copy of those pictures, they turned out great!