Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun stuff from daddy

I have a hard time spending money. I know it's kindof wierd, but true. Todd went on a little trip and brought the kids back some stuff. I'm glad he can do that- they really enjoyed it!Dallin got a little airplane that he hasn't let go of all day. I love that Dallin plays with things. He'll also sit and put choo-choo train tracks together. What a yummy treat this is. A strawberry sucker for us all to share- with a real scorpion inside. (What an EXCITING husband to bring home something cool like that)

And this is just Anna in her latest outfit that she's wears every single day. Those pants are infant size 3 months, that are now her skin tight shorts.

2 comments:

Lisa and Alan said...

I think I remember Macey wearing those shorts Annas wearing. Sweet outfit Anna.

Jeff and Nichole said...

Is it really a real scorpion inside the strawberry sucker? And do you guys really all share it!? UNBELIEVABLE! Sure hope you guys go to Texas!