Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dressing up



Every year for Halloween we pull out our wigs, Todd wears his polyester pants and I wear my pink ones (sorry there's no full body shot for this pic) I love these different hair styles I get to try. We had our Ward party last night. It was fun. Dallin wouldn't stop crying for almost the first hour. It was crazy. Maybe he was scared of us, I don't know.This one is before we had any kids in our BYU basement apartment.





School Fall Festival!!! The kids each got a goldfish. They are still alive. We put them in a punch bowl on our kitchen table. Kaylee named hers Goldie (I wonder how many other fish from the Fall Festival got named Goldie?)












Kaylee and I enjoyed our Beauty and the Beast play.










Happy 32nd Birthday Todd. We love you lots! Thanks for being a super daddy and husband.







3 comments:

Lisa and Alan said...

Happy Birthday Todd, we were going to call and sing to you, but then we forgot, so just imagine we did!

I love the picture of Dallin in those cute PJ's. Sure wish we were there to Celebrate Halloween with you guys!

Jeff and Nichole said...

You guys are fun. It was fun to see the picture of you guys whe you were at BYU. You haven't changed a bit! That's really fun!
Happy Halloween!

jenorme said...

How do you look exactly the same from your college years after having 4 kids! You are one hor mama!