Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday party weekend

Kaylee just turned 7. We're going to a Beauty and the Beast play together next week. She looks very cute in her new shirt- the long sleeves were perfect for how cold it has been! She's having lots of fun with her new webkinz on the computer.
In the evening we watched Princess Diaries 2. It was so fun. Anna fell asleep early though while I was finishing my sweet pinata.I made a spider pinata (just put paper mache over a balloon)! Todd thought I should buy one at the store. No way--growing up my family always made our own for the 4th of July. It was unique! My cool brother Jeff and his totally cool and cute wife Nichole came for the weekend. We carved pumpkins. The kids totally love playing with them. Anna wanted Jeff to do everything for her. I loved having someone to play games with- Bohnanza and Pirates Cove. We made some good memories.

Dallin's getting to be a big boy now.



3 comments:

Karin said...

I love all the pictures of Anna sleeping. On the counter? Wow. Your family is so cute. Happy birthday Kaylee!

Jeff and Nichole said...

Cool spider pinata!!
Thanks for such a fun weekend!!!

Lisa and Alan said...

Man I wish I was there, Bonanza AND Pirates cove. We love Halloween in Vegas. Our favorite Halloween memories were there.