Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And now the Father's Day picture...

Sunday after church we told the kids it was time for a picture.  There was a collective, "nooooo" from all of them.  I'm sure we bribed them with something.  This one's funny cuz Lincoln did something to make Kaylee mad.
I enjoy my mornings when the 2 boys play together.

Lisa and I, it was windy out
my sisters Amy & Wendy





On this fun Saturday the girls were decorating cupcakes

the boys played baseball and the wii

and Russ got mad because he couldn't eat all the frosting and cupcakes



here's Todd playing with the kids on Fathers day
I had been looking for curtains forever and finally found some material online that was just what I wanted.  The boys loved these "ropes" from some trimmed pieces.  The curtains aren't done, but you get the idea.  I wanted to brighten things up in our family room. (the brown are the former ones)


No comments: