Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our trip to Yakima & kitties

About a month ago we noticed our kitty was pregnant. Then last night she had 4 little babies. It's been so fun for the kids to see them. All babies are so cute!

I drove with my sister Wendy to Yakima for the kids' track break. The kids traveled well and it was fun to have her to talk with. Todd surprised us by showing up for the weekend because he had some business stuff to do not too far away! We enjoyed the beautiful weather. The last 2 days my mom, dad and brother all got majorly sick- but none of us did.





1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awe....love the kitties. Some of them remind me of my sweet Shasta when he was that tiny! Love the post from Yakima....everyone looks great! Hooray for Wendy, looks like y'all had a fun trip. Thankfully y'all didn't get sick, that would have been a LONG car ride home :-)