Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Growing up

I decided to take a picture of the kids each month. (Except I haven't been doing Russell, darnit) So here is April: Kaylee- enjoying jump roping at school, gymnastics, playing with her friends, and keeping her promise to not get any more Webkinz until August. (It's been very difficult) Lincoln- started doing baseball and has practice atleast twice a week, but daddy takes care of most of that. Reads the Book of Mormon every night. Seriously.
Anna- Still loves changing clothes all the time. Likes playing Sorry and eating (like mommy) the eating part that is--I don't like changing clothes, I like staying in my pj's.

Dallin- I know, where's his real smile? Oh well. But he has memorized perfectly the first 6 Articles of Faith. It's amazing to listen to him. We love hearing him say "awesome" in his excited voice and he's still obsessed with trucks, trailors and tractors. Cute baby Russell is happy and active and growing up.

3 comments:

Jeff and Nichole said...

Wow Kari! You have some amazing kids! :) I love this.

Cherie said...

I love it how I can look at each child and see so much of you and Todd at the same time. Don't you think our kids are growing up too fast?

Amy said...

Kari, I haven't looked at your blog forever. I can not believe how big your kids are getting. It is funny how our mind keeps them little. Sounds like all is good. I am so glad. Amy