Sunday, December 26, 2010

What a wonderful time

On Thursday we decided to take the family on a little trip to BYU campus. Here we are at Alta apartments where we met. And then for Christmas Eve the kids were excited to set out the carrots for the reindeer and cookies and milk for Santa. Kaylee put this ice pack on the milk to keep it cold.

Christmas was wonderful. The kids were all happy with their gifts. We enjoyed having time to spend together.

That's a sticker on Russell's face that the girls put on him. He likes to stand but hasn't taken more than 1 step.


3 comments:

cheriemartin said...

Oh, Alta apartments. There was a lot of romance happening on that Alta ground wasn't there? I would like to have the same picture of Eric and I someday.

julie said...

I love to remember those days at Alta! And I love the ice pack on the milk - hilarious!

Mary said...

we had the same blue wrapping paper. I love walmart.