Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stuff

So far things with the dog are going well. He's doing fine outside and the kids take good care of him.
Todd went on a fishing trip with his cousins, but the lakes were frozen. He said it was still lots of fun.
I'm kinda bummed the Fall TV shows are over. I'll miss watching Lost but am excited Chuck is returning. Todd and I like Psych-- we love laughing so hard. The kids know on Wednesdays we watch The Middle. It's very funny and clean. But now we've started Family Wii night and enjoy that as well as individual date nights with the kids.
Kaylee got her hair cut short. It's cute on her.
We got a trampoline and Lincoln loves doing mega-flips on it.
Anna is inquisitive. She heard something about a place that had a tornado and so when we go somewhere new she asks if there could be a tornado there.
Dallin's still a sweetie and obsessed with trucks-trailors-tractors.
Russ loves sucking on his fingers and is adorable!!!


3 comments:

Swasey Times said...

I miss you guys!

Mary said...

I love the short hair, it is totally cute. Glad to see you are all doing well and transitioning to the new place.

Amy said...

It was so great to see you guys! I did not get to say goodbye! Thank you so much for coming and sharing our special day. I am glad things are going well for you there, but sure do miss you!