Monday, April 12, 2010

kids


Last night at dinner, out of the blue, Kaylee said she can't wait until she's 16 so she can get a car and a cell phone. "Oh Really" we said. She said "everyone in my class has a cell phone, well I mean atleast 3 people do". Todd told her we didn't have a cell phone until we were married and had kids. He also used the "if everyone jumped off a cliff would you do it too" line when Lincoln did something we told them both not to do and Kaylee said "well Lincoln did it".
I guess we are parents now.

Russell has the old man look going on.




2 comments:

Jeff and Nichole said...

This post made me laugh. It's amazing how time passes and we change so gradually, then all of the sudden we realize, "hey, I'm an adult!"

Melanie said...

I love the old man look. We miss you guys and your cute kids.