Friday, September 11, 2009

Hurray I have my computer

I guess I should upload these pictures in the correct order first because I can't move them around very well. Here is the kitchen (I took this before we moved in- ahh it is so nice and clean)
We like the white fence out in front. On the right side is a driveway you drive on to the back of the house where a separate garage is. There's room for the kids to ride bikes, so that's fun.
The girls' room. The whole house has crown moulding and fancy chandeliers which we love.
After walking in (next picture) this is the room to your left with the dining room in the next room.


Here's the entry way.

view from the front porch, lots of trees


So things are going well. We're anxious to meet some friends.


Classic first day of school pictureice cream sundaes

11 comments:

Brandy said...

How fun! What a charming house. It looks like you have gotten settled in pretty quick. We are missing your family but are happy for your new adventure.

jen said...

I LOVE your house!!! So cute.

Jennifer B said...

The house is so cute!! Love it! Glad the kids are enjoying riding the bus. What a fun adventure. It's hard to meet new people but it is getting a little easier with time.

Melinda & Emily said...

Your house is gorgeous -- with real trees and everything! Thanks so much for posting pics.

Geneva said...

Fun to see your new place! Our friends the Eves are renting your old house here. It was weird to go over there the other day and see the house empty. Sad.

Melanie said...

Looks like you are already all settled in! I had a head start and I think you are further ahead than I am! Your house looks beautiful and the kids look so happy! How are you feeling? Hope you are well and meeting new friends--it always takes way too long! Miss you guys!

JenniferCarter said...

Glad to see you are all settled. What a cute home, love the white fence and all the trees. We hope your new adventure is lots of fun.

AWS said...

I love love! your house. Looks so cozy and classy. I'm so glad that you found such a cute place in yakima. I love to see that you guys wen to Franklin park to play. There's just so many memories we have there in Yakima. I think this is such a great experience for your family. I'm glad it has finally worked out for you to be there. Say hi to the kids for me!

Carrie said...

I LOVE it! It is gorgeous.

Swasey Times said...

I love your house. It's adorable and I can't believe it's all decorated already. You're so quick.

Amber said...

Now THAT'S a house! I love how your furniture just fit right in where it's supposed to go! It was great to catch up the other day! Talk to you soon!