Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here's the scoop


So I hadn't posted anything for awhile, but then was thinking about how much I love to hear updates from you all, especially when you've moved or something like that- so here it is. We've moved to Yakima, WA. It'll take awhile for it to really seem real because it's still like we're just visiting. But we enjoy being by family and already we got to go pick a bunch of free rasberries and the kids and Todd and I loved it. The weather is nice, and the parks have lots of huge trees. But of course we miss Las Vegas. It's hard for us to make a change and are glad that we had so many extremely wonderful times. We know that there will be many good things here in WA as well.
As for the whole 7 Whitings thing there aren't really 7 of us yet but 1 is a little something in my tummy. He or she is due Feb 20th. I'm finally starting to feel better, but still don't mind passing on chocolate- which is a complete opposite of my usual self.
So please keep me updated on you all so I don't feel as far away.
Love the Whitings

10 comments:

Sarianna said...

What? That seems sudden! What made you decide to move so quickly?

jenorme said...

I am so happy for you guys! We would move to a place with bigger trees and raspberries in a heartbeat if it could work out for us. Enjoy that weather!

Jennifer B said...

Wow. Crazy!! I can't believe you guys are gone. In some ways it is almost nice to have lots of friends leaving Vegas. I'm glad that you are enjoying Washington. What is Todd doing? Hopefully everything turns out wonderful. I really miss your friendship & being my visiting teacher. You are such an awesome person. I really want to keep in touch so keep up the updates on here. =) Good luck with everything!

Swasey Times said...

So you're missing our 108 degrees??? It's AWESOME. You should come back. ;)

JenniferCarter said...

WOW, lots of great news! I'm so happy you got to move by family. Washington is so beautiful. And congrats on #7. The Waterfall Ward is going to miss your cute family. Good luck and keep in touch.

jon.snider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jon.snider said...

So when are we going to have a big get together? Yeah Yakima!!! We all eventually get stuck back here :)

Allison said...

Kari-
Hey cutie. I am glad to hear that you are doing good. Maxx asked just yesterday when he could play with Lincoln. This is going to be an adjustment for him. I need you to send me your new address so Maxx can write letters. Our email is snackmanvending@hotmail.com and our blog is rockonwiththewildones.blogspot.com We miss you a ton.

Emily said...

Kari-
When did you move? And Happy Birthday! And congratulations! And sorry I have been out of any loop for awhile. How are you? You guys look great!

Carrie said...

That is so great. I guess we can all take only so much of Vegas. We will miss you TONS! Good luck and please keep in touch.
Love, Carrie