Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

It was a fun weekend. The best was having Todd home on Monday. We made smores by our outside campfire (it was really hot though). I got this little air hocky table at Children's Orchard (a used kids stuff place) and was going to wait 4 months until Lincoln's birthday, but. . . we got it out early. Growing up I remember this game we had that was green and you'd hit a ball back and forth trying to score. (Remember that Lisa and Wendy) With so many Webkinz games my kids like I was hoping something "real" would be fun. They love it. Lincoln is working on his not crying if I score skills.


Here the boys are listening to Todd share a Scripture story. This was after 20 minutes of running around crazy and repeatedly asking them to sit still and listen- but it's sure cute.


2 comments:

Lisa and Alan said...

I do remember that golf ball toy thing. Whatever happened to that? Dallins looking so old.

Jeff and Nichole said...

That's a great picture of Dallin and Lincoln.