Sunday, April 5, 2009

Enjoying the weekend



Friday we enjoyed our usually "Party night" with the kids and watched the movie bedtime stories and laughed alot. ( I love Todd's laugh ) Then Saturday night Todd and I went to the Philharmonic. We honestly were the youngest ones there, but we enjoyed the beautiful music.
Here we are at the park during the break in Conference. That's how Anna's hair is most of the time.
I've never taught my kids to use the cereal boxes like that but totally remember doing it as a kid-- same with making sofa cusion forts and promising to put all the blankets away after I'm done.

8 comments:

cheriemartin said...

We had the same cereal box look this morning too...our kids must be the same age.

jenorme said...

I know I am always commenting about how much fun it looks like your family has together, but it is true. It's good to see family having a great time together.

Jeff and Nichole said...

Whoa, that's crazy. We saw "Bedtime Stories" Friday night too. We had actually already seen it but Todd and Amy hadn't so we went again,"For Freeeeee!" Actually it cost 1.50/person,but not bad.

Sarianna said...

Cute pictures! We sure had a good time seeing you guys during our visit. You guys are truly some of our life-long friends. Be sure to let us know if you come through Utah, and we'll hopefully come visit again in the Fall.

julie said...

Mac and I enjoyed Bedtime Stories too. And I remember the cereal boxes thing too! I've often wondered if my kids will ever do that!

Whitney said...

Way cute! I sure miss you all.

Whitney said...

Kari, can you send Sarianna my email? I would love to see her blog and keep in touch. I haven't talked to them in years.

Swasey Times said...

What cute photos! I need to take more pictures of the everyday stuff. The littlest things are the best.