Monday, September 22, 2008

Balloonapalooza

So have all you in Las Vegas heard about Balloonapalooza? We thought we'd check it out this year. Lamo. It's free to get in, just 5$ for parking, and we parked across the street for free so that was sweet. I'm not into spending 4$ dollars for a carnival ride so we walked around a little, and I guess maybe because it was windy that's why I didn't see any hot air balloons-- anyway we took them to the 99 cent store instead and it was fun. Then had rootbeer floats at home (except I really thought we had rootbeer but didn't so we just had ice cream). Anna is just fun to take pictures of.
Quote from Lincoln "I like tripping Dallin"

1 comment:

Jennifer B said...

We went too. It really was a fun day. We saw the free circus and got there early enough to see the hot air balloons being blown up. Too fun!