Monday, August 25, 2008

My trip to CT and school's here

Kaylee looks so grown up in this picture. She's loving 1st grade.I went to visit my sister Wendy, her husband Adrian and their new baby Scarlett in Conneticut. Mom, Dad, Amy and Kevin came too. We went to the beach, to tour a mansion in Newport, RI and on an adventure in New York. The baby blessing on Sunday was wonderful. We totally got lost in Central Park. We were so tired and had to keep asking people how to get back to 73rd E where we parked. Dad asked a guy who was digging for food in the dumpster which we thought was funny. We didn't bring Dallin's stroller so we were carrying him alot. He was good though and finally fell asleep. Kaylee thought it was amazing that I was in the same place as Giselle in Enchanted.
This is how I find Anna most afternoons.











2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Wow she looks so grown up. Looks like you had a great vacation. Love the sunset.

Lisa and Alan said...

You look so pretty and skinny...and I'm not joking! I hope I look as good as you when I'm 31.