Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TEXAS

It's hard to believe our fun week in Texas is already over. We really enjoyed it. I was so bummed I left my purse and camera there though and am excited to have the camera so I can download pictures! (Luckily by chance Todd had kept my license with him so we could make our flight home---could have been majorly bad) Anyway we did tons of great stuff. Downstairs the room is filled with animal heads on the wall. Great-Grandpa Russell is 92. He plays his harmonica for us and sang "Hold on little doggies" We love playing dominoes too.On July 4th we went to the circus and then enjoyed desserts and fireworks in Boerne Todd has such good memories "at the creek" and caught some fish with Lincoln


4 comments:

julie said...

The family looks great! Did Dallin get a hair cut? Hey, anytime you need to head up to WA and want to stop on the way, Idaho Falls would be a great place. Our home is always open to you. Thanks again for letting us stay with you last month. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Jennifer B said...

I love the big smiles. There is nothing better than fishing with dad. Very cool pics. Glad everything went well. =)

Lisa and Alan said...

Glad you guys had fun, I like the matching Texas flag shirts.

FrankNApril said...

I am glad you had fun in Texas:) What a bummer about your purse and camera! I have done that before:( April