Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love the Picture People


School is out and Kaylee always wants to know what we're doing--like for every minute of the day. Monday I took the kids to the mall--and got pictures taken. Now believe me, I didn't have my expectations too high, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not just pleasantly surprised but totally thrilled. The kids were awesome and I actually got 2 different poses that were great. I always think I can get a good picture on my own, but the kids pose better for other people. Since we were already down in the area we went to the Springs Preserve. My kids totally love the dumptruck that has a little movie in it. We had a picnic and explored around. Loved it.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I love that picture!! They grow up way too fast!

Leslie said...

Your family is adorable. I can't believe your oldest was about 3 months olds when we met you!

Geneva said...

Great picture! Your kids are so cute and all looking and smiling at the camera, no small feat!

Karin said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe your kids all held still in their pose. Amazing!

Jennifer B said...

Wow that really turned out great. It is so hard to get all the kids looking and smiling at the camera. So that is awesome!

Cory and Emily said...

What a great picture! I've still never gotten one with all 4 looking at the camera, let alone smiling at it!