Monday, May 19, 2008

My Baby's Bday

We went to Lonestar Steakhouse for Dallin's birthday (tuesday kids eat free-it was awesome) He is such a cutie with his big smiling face-and 13 teeth. The kids started calling him boogie awhile ago and the name has stuck.
Kaylee went to build-a-bear workshop for a birthday party. For those who don't know (I'm guessing my parents) it's a place where kids pick out an animal and then get to stuff it themselves and have a little heart that they kiss and make a wish and put it inside- so the animal really feels like their own. Since Lincoln didn't go my creative kids came up with the idea of doing their own. They found this monkey and a little plastic heart and had me cut a hole in the back so Lincoln could put it in and they dressed it up. I like that he's cool with that.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow. I can't believe he is one!

Jennifer B said...

They grow up so fast. I love the cake in the face. It is so fun!! Your kids are so creative to come up with the idea. So sweet!!